The SteallaRea Difference
Too many organizations hit roadblocks when they can't get in front of the right decision-maker for their projects. Our job is to get you in front of the exact right people so your project has a better chance of actually getting done.
At our core, we believe the key to success is in building strong reputations. That means strong relationships with clients, organizations, businesses, and lawmakers.
Whether you are in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors, we help remove the roadblocks that keep your projects from being completed.
Josh Cockrell founded The StellaRea Group to help organizations break past the barriers that come up in their projects. After years working in public policy and issue advocacy, Josh is passionate about using his experience to create better inroads for both public and private ventures.
He currently serves as the Executive Director of the Clay County Development Authority and is credited with more than $6M in defence grants that have been awarded to the agency in support of Camp Blanding Joint Training Center. His accomplishments include graduating from Leadership College of Charleston, Jacksonville Regional Political Leadership Institute, Leadership Jacksonville’s Class of 2016, Leadership Florida Connect Class VIII, Jacksonville's 40 Under 40 Class of 2020, and earning his Eagle Scout rank.
In his free time, Josh enjoys traveling, building furniture, serving his community, and spending time with his wife Brooke and his daughters Stella Kate and Reagan.
- BA in Political Science from the College of Charleston
- MA in Public Policy from Jacksonville University
- Safety and Crime Reduction Commission for the City of Jacksonville
- Board of Directors for Rethreaded
- Public Policy Committee for Clay County Chamber of Commerce
- NEFBA’s Government Affairs Committee
- Northeast Florida Regional Council for Leadership Florida
- Chair of Leadership Jacksonville’s Alumni Relations Committee.